Vestibular Health Summit Sessions
The Vestibular Health Summit Sessions focuses on a variety of vestibular disorders and treatment strategies. You'll hear from a number of thought leaders in the vestibular rehab space, including the opportunity to ask them questions during the new Town Hall Meetups. Plus, live demo videos from faculty at 360 Balance & Dizziness Center.
At the conclusion of the Summit, you will be able to:
- Identify at least four risk factors for delayed recovery in persons with vestibular disorders
- Identify three strategies that they could try to remediate risk factors for delayed recovery
- Implement targeted VOR adaptation exercises
- Identify current best practices in vestibular rehabilitation
- Differentiate atypical BPPV
- Identify various treatments for BPPV
- Recognize pharmaceutical and therapeutic interventions for vestibular migraines
- Develop treatment plan for visual motion sensitivity
- Explain visual-vestibular integration
- Recognize the role of virtual reality in vestibular rehabilitation
- Integrate a comprehensive approach in concussion management
17 hours of continuing education credit will be available for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist assistants, Occupational Therapists, and Athletic Trainers. 360 Neuro Health is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.
This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 17 CCUs for PTs and PTAs. The following states may accept Texas course approvals:
- Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
California Physical Therapy Association has approved the Vestibular Health Summit (CPTA #20-140) for 1.7 CEUs from April 27, 2020 to April 27, 2021.
Arizona Physical Therapy Association has approved the Vestibular Health Summit for 17 CEUs from April 27, 2020 to April 27, 2021.
Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association has approved the Vestibular Health Summit for 17 CEUs from April 27, 2020 to April 27, 2021.
Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA) has approved the Vestibular Health Summit for 17 CEUs from April 27, 2020 to April 27, 2021.
We will list states here as we receive approval letters.
The following states do not require CE:
- Hawaii, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan
The following states do not pre-approve - must meet board requirements:
- Connecticut, Iowa, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oregon, Washington
360 Neuro Health Institute is hereby granted status as a TOTA Approved Provider Vestibular Health Summit HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR 17 hours of OT Education. “Vestibular Health Summit is a TOTA Approved Course from April 27, 2020 to April 21, 2021—Course #435-08.”
360 Neuro Health is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. 360 Neuro Health Institute (BOC AP#: PP8749) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 17 Category A hours/ CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Professionals not listed above will assume responsibility for gaining continuing education/competency approval through their specific licensing boards or professional accreditation agencies. CEU Certificates will be issued by the 360 Neuro Health Institute and emailed after attendees have completed the course evaluation form within thirty days following the live event.