Interactive Vestibular Case Studies is a series of case studies focusing on the following cases:
- Case Study 1: Acute Onset of Vertigo
- Case Study 2: An Atypical Presentation
- Case Study 3: Unilateral Vestibular Loss with BPPV
- Case Study 4: Concussion
- Case Study 5: Pediatric Vestibular Case
- Case Study 6: Visually Induced Dizziness
- Case Study 7: Atypical BPPV
This course focuses on a comprehensive problem solving approach to diagnosing and treating dizziness and balance disorders. We’re going to be sharing with you these strategies and an incredible set of tools at this event. We will discuss the utilization of subjective and objective findings to formulate a working diagnosis and the most appropriate care plan as well as define treatment principles in vestibular rehabilitation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize signs and symptoms to create a working diagnosis of various vestibular related disorders
- Implement diagnostic criteria to detect various peripheral and central vestibular disorders
- Identify the diagnostic and treatment challenges that occur when a battery of vestibular tests appear normal
- Develop an appropriate plan of care based on a patient's presentation and in accordance with best practices
- Recognize how emotional distress, poor sleep patterns, and other various factors can affect a patient's recovery
Continuing Education Credits
Please click here
to view the course directory with continuing education credit information (courses are listed alphabetically). The Certificate of Completion is available once the course is complete
This course is not open for enrollment.
360 Neuro Health Educational Committee includes a variety of expert medical professionals in the areas of: neuro-otology, neurology, neuro-ophthalmology, psychiatry, primary care, physical/occupational therapy, audiology, neuro-optometry, and psychology. By bringing together recognized experts, caring clinicians and industry leaders, we will focus on patient-centric clinical guidelines that most effectively apply the latest evidence-supported science in a best practices manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the content?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.