360 Neuro Health Workspace and Town Hall
A space for healthcare providers to share insights, ask questions, and post resources
360 Neuro Health Workspace is a space for healthcare providers to collaborate with each other. By partnering together, we can provide a sharing of knowledge and support for questions we all have in common. It is not only about knowing the content but also recognizing what we don't know. To become aware of what we don't know requires communication and collaboration with others.
Challenges we face
We're met with new challenges every single day. This is why 360 Neuro Health Workspace was created.
When you join, you'll receive:
- Priority access to Town Hall Meetups and Webinars
- Multidisciplinary collaboration on a rich community platform across any and all devices you own
- Immediate feedback from a variety of expert medical professionals who specialize in diagnosing and treating dizziness/vertigo, balance and hearing-related problems
- A friendly and judgement-free atmosphere to share your insights and ask questions via Slack collaboration software. Slack is an instant-messaging tool that is included with your workspace subscription.
- An ever-growing collection of resources, literature, new articles, new treatment ideas, and case presentations, especially atypical cases via the 360 Neuro Health workspace platform
We invite you to sign up today and connect with those who are genuinely passionate about bridging the gap between research and clinical practice!
"Open discussions, room to share and learn from not only the experts in the field/staff but also, attendees with number of years of experience from different settings, backgrounds, and states!"
- 360 Neuro Health Workspace Member