360 Neuro Health Workspace
A space for healthcare providers to share insights, ask questions, and post resources | Free Lifetime Access Through (at Least) the Month of April
360 Neuro Health is Giving Free Lifetime Access to Its
Workspace Through (at Least) the Month of April For All Healthcare Professionals
Impacted By COVID-19
360 Neuro Health Workspace is a space for healthcare providers to collaborate with each other. By partnering together, we can provide a sharing of knowledge and support for questions we all have in common. Being an expert is not only about knowing the content but also recognizing what we don't know. To become aware of what we don't know requires communication and collaboration with others.
Challenges we face
Do you face challenges when managing patients with vestibular disorders? In our experience with this patient population, we're met with new challenges every single day. This is why 360 Neuro Health Workspace was created.
When you join, you'll receive:
- Multidisciplinary collaboration on a rich community platform across any and all devices you own
- Immediate feedback from a variety of expert medical professionals who specialize in diagnosing and treating dizziness/vertigo, balance and hearing-related problems
- A friendly and judgement-free atmosphere to share your insights and ask questions via Slack collaboration software. Slack is an instant-messaging tool that is included with your workspace subscription.
- An ever-growing collection of resources, literature, new articles, new treatment ideas, and case presentations, especially atypical cases via the 360 Neuro Health workspace platform
We invite you to sign up today and connect with those who are genuinely passionate about the vestibular population and beyond!
Get started now!
"Open discussions, room to share and learn from not only the experts in the field/staff but also, attendees with number of years of experience from different settings, backgrounds, and states!"
- 360 Neuro Health Workspace Member