360 Neuro Health Subscriber Package
Receive unlimited access to exclusive content and interactive discussion forums plus unique discounts & benefits!
Become a 360 Neuro Health Subscriber Today!
A successful practice provides value-based care of which education and communication are key components. With the 360 Neuro Health Subscriber Package, you not only have access to competency-based training, you also become part of a community. Send a message that you are committed to your profession and that you want to continue to learn and grow. These factors create trust and value among your patients/clients as well as other referring providers. With this package, you will strengthen your knowledge to help support your business and career.
- Unlimited access to select 360 Neuro Health's education & training (over 50 hours) - see below for what's included
- Access to all live webinars & podcasts
- 50% discount to all 360 Neuro Health's live events & hands-on workshops
- First to know and exclusive discounts to all upcoming specialty courses & certificate programs from our expert collaborators
- Access to All 360 Neuro Health's handouts, supplemental materials, and patient education
- Additional benefits - listing in the concussion directory, exercise videos, member-only forum and live expert sessions
- Access to customizable patient handouts (english and spanish versions)
Get specialized knowledge that focuses on a comprehensive problem solving approach to diagnosing and treating dizziness and balance disorders as well as concussion. The material is presented in a manner to support evidence-supported medicine and introduce critical thinking skills.
The cornerstone of 360 Neuro Health is our education. We offer deeper dive education and our instructors are committed to bridging the gap between research and clinical expertise being practiced in the field.
- Smooth Pursuit Exercise Videos (19 total videos - 30 seconds long) - These exercises are to improve the ability to track targets with a variety of backgrounds -- progressing from a blue background to picture background then to a moving background. Some of the exercises will require "dual tasking" -- tracking a primary target while also pointing finger at other targets that move around a main target. And, with some exercises the individual may be asked to say aloud the color that randomly appears with the moving object.
- Saccades Exercise Videos (15 total videos - 30 seconds long) - These exercises are to improve the ability to move your eyes quickly from target to target with a variety of backgrounds -- progressing from a blue background to picture background then to a moving background. The exercises have an additional challenge by asking the individual to recognize a number that also appears within the target.
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex (VOR) Exercise Videos (4 total videos - 30 seconds long) - These exercises are to improve how the eyes and head work together in an effort to minimize (and hopefully alleviate) symptoms of movement-related dizziness, unsteadiness and/or blurriness. The individual will move their head side to side to side at the same speed of the beeps. Remember, these head movements are small (no more than 30 degrees in each direction).
- Treatment Progression Videos - General Balance with Eye Head Coordination, Dynamic Ball Throw, Ball Throw 180 Degree, VOR - Seated with Single Object, VOR - Seated with Multiple Objects, VOR - Standing, VOR Cancellation, Visual Task - Progression of Activities, Visual Task - 2 Eye Charts with Head Lamp, Vergence, Brock String
The Concussion Directory is free to the public and features industry professionals from every discipline as well as industry leading companies specializing in all aspects of concussion related services and products. It allows you to search for industry professionals, organizations, services and products as quickly as possible. By entering keywords or locations, one can easily find useful and reliable concussion information anywhere at any time.
Once you complete the Concussion Health Certification Courses, you will be able to update your listing and add as much information as you can. The more information you include, the greater your chances of someone finding you in their search results. Customize your member profile by including your logo, contact information, specialties, profile picture, social media links, locations and much more. Highlight yourself and stand out in the concussion world!
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Anxiety vs Dizziness
- Hydrops Meniere's
- Perilymph Fistula
- Head Injury
- Labrynthitis Neuronitis
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $784
Get started now!
360 Neuro Health is proud to offer continuing education and tools to an influential array of healthcare and educational professionals, while emphasizing the mission critical nature of multidisciplinary collaboration by:
- Including subject matter experts in our live and online courses
- Attracting an influential array of healthcare and educational professionals to participate in our online and live courses
- Providing interactive online and live opportunities to showcase the most current technologies, products and services
StartGetting Started & Member Forum
StartNavigating Around Your Subscriber Hub
StartUpdate Your Notification Preferences
StartHow to Access Your Education & Tools
StartLet's Get Started Questionnaire (optional)
StartYour Exclusive Discounts
StartTreatment Progression Videos Table of Contents
StartGeneral Balance with Eye Head Coordination (1:53)
StartDynamic Ball Throw (2:15)
StartBall Throw 180 Degree (0:51)
StartVOR - Seated with Single Object (1:32)
StartVOR - Seated with Multiple Objects (1:32)
StartVOR - Standing (3:06)
StartVOR Cancellation (4:33)
StartVisual Task - Progression of Activities (1:07)
StartBrock String (4:11)